Why my channel is not showing the tabs Home, videos, playlist, community, channels, and about?

This situation it has been like this for weeks now... it is not showing the tabs Home, Video, playlist, community,  channels, and about. And I would like to know why?. And anybody that searches my channel won't be able to see all the my videos, only few of them. Please explain to me what's going on? And how to fix it. Thank you 🌸🌸🌸

Try this:
  1. Go to "My channel".
  2. Click on Customize Channel
  3. On the right side, you would find a setting option near the "Subscribe button". Click on the setting button(Refer the image below for reference)
  4. Enable the "Customize the layout of your channel" option. How to Enable YouTube Channel Navigation Tabs? - wikigain

Post a Comment

আপনার মন্তব্য লিখুন

Previous Post Next Post

Recent Gedgets


 

Recents